MUSIC BOX POLICIES & TERMS
· Missed Private Lessons: All private lessons canceled by Music Box will be rescheduled or refunded. Music Box has no obligation to reschedule or refund private lessons canceled by the student. However, a makeup lesson credit will be issued.
· Missed Group Classes: Any group class canceled by Music Box for any reason will be issued a full refund for future untaught classes. Any group class missed by the student will not be refunded and cannot be rescheduled.
· Cancellations: 2 weeks written notice is required to discontinue lessons or classes and receive a refund for future untaught lessons or classes. Withdrawals without sufficient notice will be refunded all future tuition less 2 weeks. Music Box reserves the right to cancel classes or camps due to low attendance.
· Payment: Payment is due upon registration by Cash, Cheque or Visa/Mastercard. All private lesson tuition is paid monthly in advance. All class tuition is paid full in advance. Registration is not guaranteed until payment has been received. Tuition fees are based on 48 private lessons from July-June or 8-12 group classes per season.
· Photography: Music Box reserves the right to use photographic material for advertising and promotional purposes. If you do not want your child, yourself or a family member photographed, please let us know on the first day.
· Liability Waiver: I hereby, for myself and my child(ren) and our respective heirs and successors, promise not to sue and forever release and hold harmless Music Box and their respective owners, operators, employees, contractors and volunteers from all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, resulting from damages or injuries, incurred as a result of participation, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Music Box, or in route to or from any of said premises.
· Medical Emergency: The undersigned gives permission to Music Box, its owners and operators from any and all liability to seek medical treatment for the participant in the event they are not able to reach a parent or guardian. I hereby declare any physical/mental problems, restrictions, or condition and/or declare the participant to be in good physical and mental health.
· Camp Information: $25 administration fee for any transfers or credit requests following the date of registration. Food: You will need to provide a lunch/water/snack for each day. Please no peanuts.
Music Together Late Entry Policy: Latest class entry, 3rd class. $10 a week prorated.
Music Together Withdrawal Policy: $10 refund per future class. $60 book & cd refundable if unopened before the 3rd week of classes.
t Gift Certificate Policy: Gift Certificates are not valid for Music Together Classes but can be used towards any other group class, camp, private lesson or retail.